Q: What type of information do I need to file my taxes?
A: In order to file your taxes, we will need all information statements and forms such as W-2’s and 1099’s. Please contact us if you have any specific questions about other forms
to provide.

Q: I have not filed in several years. Is it still possible for me to do so now?
A: Yes, we can process all unfiled returns.

Q: How will I receive my refund?
A: Per your request, refunds can be sent in the form of a check or directly deposited into your account. Prior year refunds will be sent in the form of checks.

Q: How long is my extension valid?
A: Corporate extensions are valid until September 15th, while Individual extensions are valid until October 15th.

Q: How long should I keep my old tax returns and records?
A: The statue of limitation for these documents is three years.

Useful Links

U.S. Department of Treasury

MD Individual Income Tax Forms & Instructions